Why Veeam Cloud Connect?
Veeam Cloud Connect makes it easy to get your backups off site a hosted backup repository (called a cloud repository) without the cost and complexity of managing a second site. Cloud Connect is:
- Seamless — Use your cloud repository just like a local Veeam-powered backup repository. Simply open the Veeam backup console and make your cloud repository a target for any backup or backup copy job. There are no additional downloads or additional Veeam licensing required! Cloud Connect is included in any paid edition of Veeam Availability Suite, Backup & Replication, and Backup Essentials, v8 or later.
- Efficient — Leverages forever-incremental backups, in-cloud synthetic fulls, Built-in WAN Acceleration (in Enterprise Plus edition) and more to minimize data transfer while maximizing restore points. Get your backups off site quickly and easily without adding bandwidth.
- Secure — Rest easy by encrypting your data at source, in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting data transfer to the cloud (thanks to content-aware compression and WAN Acceleration). Cloud Connect’s multi-tenant capabilities also ensure that your data is as safe and confidential as it would be in your own offsite repository.
How It Works
Get Started Now!
- Add Intervolve as a service provider
- Point a backup copy job to your cloud repository
- Browse and restore from your backups
Note: Intervolve Cloud Backup for Veeam is a cloud service from Intervolve. It is designed to work with Veeam Cloud Connect but is not provided by Veeam.